Our skin is like a silk and in the same way as a tear could make a big difference in this material, a scar would change our appearance remarkably. Each scar is unique, as well as the steps to follow to minimize visibility by selecting the best technique.
Through specific procedures we will look for the skin around the scar to be oriented in the same sense as the unaffected skin, thus achieving a better aesthetic for it. In complex cases we may need to make skin grafts from less visible parts of the body.
These treatments should normally be performed when the scar has matured, although each case is particular, it is best to perform the usual pre-surgical examination, so our specialized medical team will indicate the steps to follow.
Science has advanced a lot in this area and with our experience we will be able to significantly improve the appearance of your skin and make it recover its physiognomy.
These results can be yours
Recommendations and related information.
- This procedure takes from one to several hours to be practiced, depending on the complexity and size of the affected area
- Local anesthesia and / or general anesthesia is used.
- This type of surgery requires a mandatory presurgical assessment, to be able to perform it
- Depending on each case, physical therapy is possible or not to rehabilitate the treated area
- Our specialists will tell you what special medications you will use
- Compression materials or materials covered with silicone may or may not be required