Reshaping the nose by means of plastic surgery for us is an art and we know very well how to do it. Whether you want to increase it, decrease it, change its shape, its back, the angle, its tip or narrow the nostrils, our medical team will carefully study your case and offer you the best solution, thus achieving harmony in your face.
The operation usually develops by making small incisions under the nose or at the base of the nasal wings, and after preparing the tissues, the nose is sculpted to the planned shape.
At the end of the surgical procedure, a plaster cast or other material will be placed to protect the entire nasal area, for as long as our medical team considers.
Finally, you will recover normality after a week and the final results will occur gradually.
This intervention is also recommended when you need to correct various respiratory problems.
Patients with real results
Recommendations and related information.
- The surgery can take from one to two hours
- The operation is performed under local or general anesthesia
- Inflammation and bruising will dissipate with the passage of two weeks
- You can usually leave the clinic a few hours after surgery
- This type of surgery requires a mandatory presurgical assessment, to be able to perform it
- The first day after the operation you should have your head elevated
- During the first two weeks you should avoid all sports activity
- For excellent healing among other things, it is required to avoid sun contact for a period of 8 weeks
- In the first days your food should be soft and should not be hot. With this we avoid forcing the buccal-nasal area when having to chew
- Avoid smoking during the first months to help the healing process