The ears grow totally in a child when they reach four years of age, and have big and detached ears, it is a big complex that these little ones carry, even when they reach adulthood. Otoplasty is a safe procedure that can be applied in both children and adults, and parents can make the decision to subject their children to this operation and thus rid them of bullying and various social problems.
With otoplasty our medical team can treat various problems in the ears, not only the most common such as the one with detached ears, but also other types of malformations such as pointed ears, cupped ears, among others. The presurgical evaluation will be able to clear all your doubts and then we will design the perfect plan for you.
Imagine that from one day to another you can eliminate that complex? the freedom to pick up your hair, or do any activity that you previously felt limited. How will you feel? Of sure very happy.
Remodeling unwanted sizes in the ears will achieve incredible results in your self-esteem and will immediately improve the symmetry in your face.
Patients with real results
Recommendations and related information.
- General anesthesia is used in young children and local anesthesia along with sedation in older children and adults
- This procedure can be combined with others
- This type of surgery requires a mandatory presurgical assessment, to be able to perform it
- Postoperative bandaging around the head is required for as long as the medical team considers
- In the first month all kinds of activities where the ears could bend should be avoided
- The specialist will indicate the medications to follow
- Adults can return to their work activities after 5 days and children can return to school after a week.