A flaccid neck reflects more age in people in a drastic way. At certain ages we begin to lose elasticity in our skin, especially in the neck area, and this makes us look older.
This problem can be corrected with a neck lift, hardening the muscles that are in this part, which will also improve jowl and chin problems. This well-planned procedure will make you look between 10 and 15 years younger!
The surgery is usually performed through the earlobe and / or behind them, with this we achieve almost imperceptible marks.
If the problem in your neck is not sagging or loss of elasticity, but you have accumulated fat located in the neck area, then a neck liposuction will be the solution. This intervention will achieve excellent results and we perform it by means of small incisions behind the ear lobes and under the chin.
A total change in your face could include a Rhytidectomy (Facelift) and Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery). If you are a good candidate to perform these surgeries together, we guarantee a successful result, you would achieve a total rejuvenation in your physiognomy, your face would look like 10 or 15 years ago.
These results can be yours
Recommendations and related information.
- The surgery can last between one and two hours
- The operation is performed with intravenous sedation or general anesthesia
- Inflammation, bruising and bruising will dissipate as the days go by
- You can usually leave the clinic a few hours after surgery
- This type of surgery requires a mandatory presurgical assessment, to be able to perform it
- The first day after the operation you should have your head elevated
- During the first two weeks you should avoid all sports activity
- The bandage and drainage tubes are usually removed in 24 to 48 hours
- For excellent healing among other things, it is required to avoid sun contact for a period of 8 weeks