We have several techniques to stylize your silhouette through the extraction of localized deposits of fat in various parts of your body using state-of-the-art techniques. Our specialists, depending on each case, decide which techniques to use and the processes to follow. The surgical procedure can be assisted with Ultrasound and / or Laser, thus helping to obtain better results in the fat removal process.
By means of Liposuction the excess fat is removed and with the Liposculpture part of the extracted fat is placed in different body areas to give them better volume and shape for aesthetic purposes.
There are multiple areas where we can perform this procedure, such as: abdomen, legs, arms, back, face, breasts, buttocks, hips, waist, double chin, among others.
Patients with real results
Recommendations and related information.
- This procedure can be practiced in both men and women.
- Takes between one and three hours to be performed.
- Local or general anesthesia is used
- This procedure can be combined with procedures such as abdominoplasty, Gluteoplasty or Mammoplasty, among others.
- This type of surgery requires a mandatory presurgical assessment, to be able to perform it.
- Our patients after surgery can return to their usual tasks in just a few days, but in the following weeks they should not make physical effort and have to protect the liposuction area using a special strip and anti-embolism stockings that our medical team will provide them.