This is a very effective filling technique to treat wrinkles and fine lines, among others. It is applied by means of micro-injections in the skin and thus we will replenish the natural hyaluronic acid that has been lost over the years. Your face will have more elasticity and volume.
As we get older, we lose the silhouette in several areas of our face, there are also grooves and fixed wrinkles. With the application of hyaluronic acid we can give volume in a safe way, we eliminate the annoying wrinkles, we fill ruts, we reduce folds and we outline lips, improving this way the general contour of our face and its form.
The hyaluronic acid that we use is safe, biocompatible and resorbable, and it is found naturally in our body. It is a procedure that is not painful and is ambulatory.
After applying this procedure, you should use sunscreen and keep your skin hydrated. To maintain the treatment it is advisable to repeat it annually.
From the first moment of application you will see great results and with the passage of the weeks you will obtain new improvements.
These results can be yours
Recommendations and related information.
This treatment is Recommended for:
- Contour and corners of the lips
- Lip volume and facial (cheekbones)
- Lip or perioral wrinkles (around the mouth)
- Nasogenian grooves (lines of expression that go from both sides of the nose to the mouth)
- External periocular wrinkles (crow’s feet)
- Massage the area only if our doctor tells us, this to help the diffusion of the product and for a better appearance
- You can use ice to help decrease swelling in the area
- Avoid solar contact for a day.