The derriere occupies a very important part of our silhouette, so well-proportioned buttocks, with the desired size, with the correct shape and contour will surely give you a lot of confidence. The Gluteoplasty will achieve an aesthetic improvement either by increasing or decreasing the contour of your glutes, depending on each case. There are many happy patients who have gone through our operating rooms and have obtained amazing results. The experience of our team is highly proven.
The main methods to achieve this have been by means of a gluteal implant (using a butt prosthesis) or by means of liposuction (transferring fat from other areas of your body to the buttocks). This technique is also called “Brazilian Butt Lift” or by its acronym BBL. Finally, we could use other support processes such as tensioning threads and thus achieve a greater projection and contour in your glutes, among others.
Patients with real results
Recommendations and related information.
- This procedure can be practiced in both men and women
- Takes an usual operation time of 2 hours
- Local or general anesthesia is used
- Can be combined with procedures such as abdominoplasty and liposculpture, among others
- This type of surgery requires a mandatory presurgical assessment, to be able to perform it
- After performing this procedure with us, you can return to your usual tasks in a few days, but in the following weeks you should not do sports activities for the time that our medical team considers; you should also protect your buttocks with a compression garment that immobilizes the corrected tissues and your recovery will be faster and more effective;