There are several causes for a broad front such as genetics and hair loss among others; And this can result in a facial appearance much greater than your real age.
By elevating the forehead by means of this surgical procedure we not only eliminate fine lines, we will achieve the desired facial rejuvenation by repositioning tissues that are not in their original position due to natural aging or genetic factors of each patient.
The usual procedure is to remove a small portion of skin on the forehead, thereby shortening the distance between the scalp and the eyebrows. This distance varies taking into account the anatomy and preferences of each patient. If we move your hairline to a lower position, we would restore your facial harmony.
Frontoplasty can be performed simultaneously with a brow lift and / or forehead lift. With this we will achieve a more youthful appearance. We could also, if necessary, a hair graft, but generally we obtain better results by separating these procedures.
Tired of hiding your forehead with hairstyles? or with big glasses and / or hats? with frontoplasty this will be something of the past.
Patients with real results
Recommendations and related information.
- This procedure takes between one and two hours to practice it
- Local anesthesia and / or general anesthesia is used
- This procedure can be combined with others.
- This type of surgery requires a mandatory presurgical assessment, to be able to perform it
- Absolute rest the first 24 hours
- We will minimize pain and swelling with the use of bandages. These will be removed when the medical team tells you to
- The specialist will indicate the medications to follow
- It is advisable during the first week to avoid physical efforts of importance for an optimal recovery during two weeks
- You can return to your work activities after a week.