With the passage of time our skin begins to lose volume, folds and various types of wrinkles appear where none existed. There are many types of medical procedures on the market to treat this problem. Our technique is proven, through facial fills we can minimize expression wrinkles, fill in facial furrows, outline and augment lips, as well as other areas of the face. The latest techniques in these procedures allow us to treat any facial area and improve our expressions, thus obtaining a more youthful appearance in a very natural way.
We can make facial fillers using our own tissue using lipoaspirated fat from other areas of the body, with resorbable material such as hyaluronic acid and also with permanent material.
The areas that can be treated with this technique are usually various types of wrinkles, lips, eyebrows and nasolabial folds. The facial fillers have multiple uses and their main objective is to achieve a rejuvenating effect.
After your pre-surgical assessment, we can decide what steps to take, so we ensure that the results are the most desired and lasting over time.
This procedure applied in the right way is safe and you will be calm with the results obtained from the hand of our experts.
Patients with real results
Recommendations and related information.
- One week before the intervention, we recommend the use of firming creams
- This procedure takes between one and three hours to practice it
- Local anesthesia is used
- This procedure can be combined with others
- This type of surgery requires a mandatory presurgical assessment, to be able to perform it
- Absolute rest the first 24 hours
- The specialist will indicate the medications to follow
- It is recommended during the first week to avoid physical efforts of importance for an optimal recovery
- It is recommended to sleep on your back the first month
- You can return to your work activities after a week.