Over the years our face begins to lose its bloom, gravity, sun exposure and daily stress, among other things, we end up stealing. We notice it because the structures on our face begin to fall off, flattened cheeks and furrows on our face that we begin to notice more and more. In our mouth begin to notice more and more noticeable commissures, including the chin that begins to fade.
With a facelift surgery (Rhytidectomy) we can reverse the aging process by fully improving the signs of aging. That is why we call it with conviction facial rejuvenation surgery.
One of the success factors for this operation is that the incisions are almost imperceptible or totally hidden, behind the ears and / or inside the temples. And the other major factor is to perform a complete pre-surgical study to know what your expectations are and offer you the best solution.
This surgical procedure contains several stages, but the main ones are to recover the tension in the muscular layers and reposition their skin, in the end we remove excess tissue and the patient is placed a light bandage to protect the intervened area.
If you want to further maximize your facial rejuvenation, we can combine it with other associated procedures such as eyelid surgery, neck lift, cheek augmentation, fat fillers, among others. The medical assessment in this case is essential to achieve amazing results.
We have many years of experience performing this surgical procedure and there are many patients who can guarantee a successful result.
A total change in your face could include a Neck Lift and Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery). If you are a good candidate to perform these surgeries together, we guarantee a successful result, you would achieve a total rejuvenation in your physiognomy, your face would look like 10 or 15 years ago.
Patients with real results
Recommendations and related information.
- The surgery has an estimated time between 3 to 7 hours depending on the areas to be treated
- The operation is performed with intravenous sedation, general or local anesthesia
- It is normal to have a somewhat “cramped” skin sensation, but this is temporary and will disappear in a few weeks.
- The swelling and bruising will dissipate as the days go by
- You can usually leave the clinic a few hours after surgery
- This type of surgery requires a mandatory presurgical assessment, to be able to perform it
- A special bandage should be used on the face after the intervention (with this we will help to adhere the tissues, avoiding bleeding and bruising) and a compression garment on the neck to prevent fibrosis from forming in this area
- During the first two weeks you should avoid all sports activity
- For excellent healing among other things, it is necessary to avoid direct contact with sunlight for a period of 8 weeks and use sunscreen.