The CO2 laser is a leading procedure to achieve facial rejuvenation, including neck and hands, the results are excellent and in a short term. This technology is perfect to reduce deep and superficial wrinkles, improves the damage caused by the sun and also partially or completely eliminates acne marks and scars. The results of this technology are immediate and long-lasting.
The patient is scanned and the laser fractioned its power producing micro-perforations in the skin reaching the deepest layers, so we can leave healthy skin areas with which we allow a rapid recovery of the patient through the regeneration of tissues.
The CO2 Laser stimulates the production of new collagen, which is why it has a natural rejuvenating effect.
These results can be yours
Recommendations and related information.
This treatment is Recommended for:
- Wrinkles on Lips, Forehead, Legs
- Aging of Solar Origin
- Age spots
- Skin redness
- Acne scars
- Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
- Rejuvenate the Skin
- Avoid direct sunlight and keep the skin moist and cold to facilitate healing
- Avoid environmental irritants during the healing process (eg dust, dirt, aerosols, cleaning products)
- Avoid dryness and excessive heat (do not use the hair dryer with excessive heat, medium heat is fine during the healing process)
- Avoid any strong exercise for 2 weeks
- Get hydrated, eat healthy foods and avoid alcohol
- Redness and burning sensation are normal for several hours
- Redness of the neck is more persistent and will usually last several days more than the redness of the face
- It is normal for the face to tan and peel in 3 to 5 days. (Note: the skin under the neck usually requires up to two weeks to tan and peel.)