The passage of time ages our skin, it becomes lax and loses the natural tension, affecting then our eyes, we lose the shine and it becomes tired. Our eyes are fundamental in facial expression and aesthetics. Do you want to rejuvenate the look? With Blepharoplasty we can get it.
This surgery is not complex, the complications are minimal, and the postoperative care is not difficult but still we must know them so that our surgery is a success…
The following are the main aspects to take into account, but nevertheless we remind you that each patient is unique and the presurgical examination will give you more details depending on your condition.
- The Sun: the enemy of a good cicatrization, not only to this specific intervention, but in general; therefore, we recommend the usage of glasses with UV filter and to avoid the maximum the direct sun rays, especially in the most aggressive hours in the day, when the heating is very rigorously.
- Bruising: it is normal after a surgical intervention the appearance of bruises, the use of medicated creams will help you to quickly remove them.
- Swelling: like bruises it is a normal condition in the intervened tissues, as well as the previous symptom, the swelling will go down with medications prescribed by the specialist..
- Bathing care: you should use warm water to help heal, the hot water would do the exact opposite. Avoid pressured water, this can alter your tissues and the healing process.
- Smoking?: avoid it, at least two weeks after your operation, smoking does not help the healing process which is the success of your surgery.
The above are the general care common in this intervention, is a simple operation but requires expertise of the doctors to achieve fascinating results, follow their advice and your intervention will be a success.
If you want to know more about this surgical procedure click here