This surgical procedure will remove excess skin and fat located on the inside of your arms, with this we will recover the harmony in the contour of them.
Depending on each case, the incision made to perform this operation will be little visible in light cases or more palpable where we demand greater removal of skin and / or fat.
The first few days of the postoperative period make difficult the movements of elevation of the arm and a certain degree of edema can appear in the upper limbs, although it is completely normal in this procedure.
These results can be yours
Recommendations and related information.
- Can be practiced in both men and women
- Takes between one and three hours to be practiced
- Demands local anesthesia
- You can return to your home or your hotel few hours after the intervention
- Can be combined with procedures such as abdominoplasty, Gluteoplasty or Mammoplasty, among others
- This type of surgery requires a mandatory presurgical assessment, to be able to perform it
- After having done this procedure with us, you can return to your usual tasks in a few days, but you should be careful with the movements in your arms during the first two weeks and then return to your work, depending on the surgery, in a term of fifteen days.
- Individually, the use of an elastic bandage is recommended, which should be worn for a period of 2 to 4 weeks. With this, we will make sure that the skin of the upper part of the arms is tightened and smoothed.