With tummy tuck surgery we can tone your abdomen and give your waist the much desired shape of hourglass, and we will achieve this by tightening the abdominal muscles, eliminating excess skin and fat. With this, we will get a strengthening of the abdomen wall and a cut of the abdomen itself at the waist level.
This surgery can be practiced partially or totally in the abdominal area, depending on your condition and the goals you want to achieve.
The procedure is very safe and we have a lot of experience practicing it, our patients often request it and it is very effective in body areas where the regular diet and exercise do not make progress.
Abdominoplasty will also help you to fully recover your abdomen if you have loose abdominal skin after a pregnancy or a significant loss of body weight.
The abdominal area is in the center of your body, and having a toned and tight abdomen will make you feel more confident than ever.
Patients with real results
Recommendations and related information.
- Can be practiced in both men and women
- Takes between one and three hours to be practiced
- Uses general anesthesia
- Can be combined with procedures such as Gluteoplasty or Mammoplasty, among others
- Requires intrahospital observation for one or two days approximately
- This type of surgery requires a mandatory presurgical assessment, to be able to perform it
- After the intervention you should use a strip for a month
- It is recommended during a month to avoid all physical effort for an optimal recovery